Monday, July 09, 2007

Bhai Log!

Apun isssh Back!! And guys, where ever u are....Please come back to Pune! I mean its totally unfair that I land up in Pune when none of u guys are here!!! And did you guys know that Cafe Sunrise has been demolished!!!! I think it must have moved else where!! Ab demolish to hoga hi na....all of you guys have moved out...their most frequent clientele!! :))
Anyhow....Am putting up with JO the grrt! And I think i dont need to spell out how much fun that is!!!!
Last movie watched: DIAE HARD 4.0!! Kyaa mast movie thi....kuch bhi ho raha tha but I had fun. long time since I watch such a "Dimaag Nikal ke Dekho" movie hehehe
Oh guys and wish me luck....just hope that I get tickets for
AAP KA SURROOR - THE MOVIEE (The real Luv Story: When there is faith...there is no fear)
Guys, this movie is doing well and a sequel is being planned for the same!! :)) Himesh rules!! And post this move I plan to watch SIVAJI - THE BOSS...
Yaar dono movie ke tkt nahin mil rahe!! Trust me no kidding! :))
But I am sure both the movies shud be fun.....because..."When there is faith...there is no Fear" hahahahaha LOL!! :))

By the way PAT - Heads up...the coming friday is also - Friday the 13th!! :D

- utk

4 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger l_0oio0_l said...

hahahah.....Joshi....
all this movies are great....I watched all of em....

i watched Apne too...i liked it for some reason...!! lol....

Thankx for reminding abt Friday the 13th....i will keep a chk on this one...hahahahahah

chal weekend pe batiyate hai !

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Cave said...

They demolished Cafe Sunrise boohoo thats not fair.
Oh Himesh is too much. His look is the same all through the movie hahahahaha

I miss Pune :)

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger utk said...

Yeah! Himesh Rocks!! And Pune Rocks as well :)

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger l_0oio0_l said...

boss am gonna try to finish himesh ka movie sometime this week i guess..... 2 part khatam kar chuka hoon.... ho jayega shayad ek aur sitting mae.....

sala cafe sunrise gaya :( :( :(
mannn that suckssssss!!!!

mae kitne logo ko bolta hoon k vaha jana....and they took it down...buuuuhuhuhu.....

btw this 13th ko kuch bura nai hua :D :D :D

commin friday ko hone wala hai .... rao k liye.... mae ja raha hoon!!! hahahahahahahahhahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home