Saturday, April 28, 2007

Friday The 13th!


April 2007 had 13th which fell on a Friday! Making it Friday The 13th! I never believed in Friday the 13th. However, this was the day when everything went wrong for me! Let me start at 0:00 hours.

0:00am
I was playing an operations management game as a part of my Operations Management class. I had to change couple of variables in the game so that I can be on top. Well, it so happened that if I change the variables at 2:00 then that would be best for our team. So, I decided to be awake until 2:00 am and then go to sleep.

2:00am
I was bored the hell out and pissed off after watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind !!! Well, anyways, Time to change Variables!! Total Variables to change - 3. Changed 1. Then Changed 2 simultenously. Saved the game, Time to Sweeet n Wild Dreams.

9:45am
First of all I was late in gettin up....coz I'm supposed to be at my job at 9...haha....well...first thing I got on my mind after i got up was....let me check the game and see how many other teams i have beaten.....when I checked.....DISASTER.....out of the 2 variables i changed simultenously...ONLY 1 CHANGED....and other didnt!!! it messed up the whole game....I lost production for 15 days....losses put me to last position!!! End of the game i was able to come out second to last some how!!!

10:15am
After this disastrous news...I was so down with bad start of the day....BUT at 10:15 i realized that today is Street Cleaning (starting at 10:00am) and so I should move my car from the street!! I rushed to my car to find a Parking Voilation Tkt for 75 ( $50 for parking voilation and $25 for no licence plate in front). Googly ho gai!!

11:00am
Reached office late with all this bad happenings and i vowed i wont go out anywhere today!! However, friends were able to convince me for a bowling game in afternoon. But I was not gonna drive tho!!!

5:00pm
As we start to buy a bowling lane for 1 hour, I realize that my CC and Debit Card are missing from my Wallet!!!! Anyways...it was Friday the 13th...haha....Oh Yeah....I lost all the games!! (I usually play OK...not too good....but it was Friday the 13th!)

I just wanted the day to end....

Luv
Jigar

PS: Am trying to Grow a SeedLess Tangerine plant from seed, if it grows...and grows well...will try to make a bonsai out of it...
Next Post is on my Fav Food!

2 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Kajal said...

Ohhh....very bad Friday.....I love bowling game in here A’bad R-world multiplex ma bowling game chhe ek var rami hati....pan thodi costly chhe.....

 
At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You article is very good and interesting for me!
Mumbai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home