Thursday, October 26, 2006

ISB campus blessed by Jo

Hello All!!

Back with one blockbuster event that shook our campus a couple of days back!!! The BIG JO was here and oh boy was it good fun or what!! :D
Well to begin with JO has put on some weight man!! (Sorry man JO but the truth remains the truth...you can blog in and let the people know how smart(er) I have become hahahahah LOL!!) In fact if all the pune waale log see him they will be surely surprised!!
Anyhow, the BIG JO came over to the Microsift office where his friend works and then he came over to my room. Dressed in a typical tourist fashion, cap on head (Pata nahin kiski cap thi) and camera attached to the belt, shirt tucked in...looking around for girls (I think!!).....he arrived and dhap se came and parked himself in my room!! Now being the health concious fellow that he is...he was worried that he would get a sunstroke!!!! I assured him that dont worry kuch nahin hoga..but since he had walked such a distance he was entitled to his rest.

Then ( I acted a little evil here)......BIG JO wanted to check his mail and as he stepped up to my laptop, i told him the only person who can check mail on that laptop is me!! If someone esle checks mail then the sys admins will come to know and they will check on it further. Being the seedha baccha that JO is, he stopped midway and said...."OH....aisha bhi hota hai yahan" :D but looking at his innocent(!!) face i decd to stop bugging him and let him check his mail. But hua kya?? Blodddy as soon as he logged on to Orkut and all...he lost all his bearings!!!! Bhul gaya ki main wahin hu!! I mean..What the.....stopped talking to me..."haan haaan....hmmm hmmmm....ye shahi hai....wo shahi hai..ye kaun hai...ye kishne mail kiya...sawaal.com chalu ho gaya)...but then using the only desi tarika I know...he was forced to log off!!!

Next activity - showing him around campush. Well BIG JO was mighty impressed with the campus and he was ready to play squash, billiards if he had more time but since he was on a "toit" schedule he skipped that. And many snaps were taken but JO has the snaps....and he will mail/upload them asap. The snaps were taken in smart poses and JO has a definite plan of telling people that he went to the ISB for a course. And when I said the same to him...all he said was....."hahahahhahaha" And knowing JO he will be laughing after reading this as well!!! JO sudhar jaa yaar sudha jaaa!!

Well that was that and after seeing the campush, JO was on his way. I would have loved it if JO would have stayed over, but he had the return trip next day morning! A small trip but it was fun. And I am sure he had a good time as well. I missed all you guys here....though I am sure JO did not!! He just had me to deal with..:))
What would we be without JO!! :) JO next time you have to come over and stay overnight!!!
FOR SURE!!! Was almost like the times in Pune/Mumbai/Bangalore. Fond memories! :)

In any case you come to India anytime before next April, do feel free to drop in to the campush!!

- Utk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home